BIM Modeler – English
+359 879 807 448
Our client is an international architecture company with a vast professional portfolio of residential and non-residential projects in multiple countries in Europe.
They have grown steadily for the past few years and are now looking for an enthusiastic BIM Modeler to continue their growth with.
Job Profile for BIM Modeler
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- BIM 3D modelling in Revit
- Data management and quantity take-off in Revit and Excel
- Design coordination
- Prepare technical documentation for building permits and construction
Candidate Profile for BIM Modeler
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Relevant University degree – Architect/Engineer with a technical background
- Knowledge in BIM modelling software
- Familiarity with the global trends in BIM development and standards
- Knowledge in Revit is a requirement
- Additional proficiency in BIM-related or parametric based software is considered as an advantage – Revit Dynamo, Navisworks, Grasshopper etc.
- Experience with on-site construction is a plus
- Experience with quantity calculations is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently and as a team member
What Our Client Offers
- Attractive bonus scheme based on your performance
- Standard fixed vacation days plus National Holidays
- Health insurance
- Multisport card contribution
- Food vouchers
- Possible business trip(s) to Belgium
- A dynamic and creative international team of experts
- Young and vibrant work environment
- Attractive salary based on experience/skill level
- Dedicated training that can boost your future development
- Opportunity to grow and develop
- Open to relocation from other cities
Blue Lynx Careers EOOD is a registered provider of Recruitment Services with License No: 3173/06.07.2021
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team