Technical Sales Representative – Bulgarian & English
INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+359 879 807 448
Our international client is a high-technology engineering group specialising in cutting tools and hard material solutions. They have been developing and producing sophisticated hard material cutting and wear protection solutions. From highly specialised cutting tools, indexable inserts, and carbide rods to new types of carbide and cermet grades for wood and stone work.
Currently, they are looking for two Technical Sales Representatives to join their teams in Sofia and Varna. The successful candidate will manage, develop and maintain strong long-term relationships with customers and oversee sales. They will work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience.
Job Profile for Technical Sales Representative
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Identify customer needs in order to sell the right tools and solutions
- Fix sales targets and strategic measures per customer
- Individual care of existing customers in the defined sales territory with respect to the entire product range
- Develop the sales area through the targeted acquisition of new customers
- Monitor the sales process from quotation through to order completion
- Present new tools and customer cutting trials
- Negotiate discounts to an agreed maximum level
- Participate in exhibitions and professional presentation
Candidate Profile for Technical Sales Representative
- Must be fluent in Bulgarian and intermediate in English, both written and spoken
- Working experience in the field of mechanical engineering and metal cutting
- Passionate about technics and industry
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Flexible and with great motivation
- High willingness to travel
- Driver license class B
What Our Client Offers
- Attractive salary package (e.g. fix salary, commission, etc.)
- Remote position offering a high degree of flexibility and autonomy
- Company car and communication devices for business and private use
- A secure job in an internationally active company
- Open feedback culture and family-friendly environment
- High-quality training for personal development
- Food vouchers
- 25 days of paid annual days
Blue Lynx Careers EOOD is a registered provider of Recruitment Services with License No: 3173/06.07.2021
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team