SEO & Content Marketing Specialist – Bulgarian & English
INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+359 879 807 448
Who Are We?
We are Blue Lynx – a mid-sized international company recruiting globally on two continents 24/7. We’ve specialised in multilingual Talent Acquisition and HR solutions since 1988. Our company is an established market leader with expertise in IT, Sales, Creatives, Finance, and C-level recruitment.
Our first office was opened in the Netherlands as a small start-up company. Today, we’ve expanded our expertise far beyond the Dutch market with our offices in Varna, Sofia, Plovdiv and Bogota. Regardless of the location, our consistently high-quality services underpin our reputation.
As Blue Lynx expands and evolves, our greatest asset remains our people. We’ve built a strong team of committed professionals who also know how to have fun. And the best is yet to come.
Do you want to become part of our international family?
We are looking for a SEO & Content Marketing Specialist to join our expanding Digital Marketing team in Varna or Sofia.
Job Profile for SEO & Content Marketing Specialist
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Conduct Keyword Analysis and Research
- Plan, develop, and implement our SEO strategy to ensure ROI maximisation
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Measure and report on content and SEO performance and create a monthly report for management
- Grow organic traffic and sales via natural link building and content creation
- Be responsible for copywriting SEO, supporting content-driven marketing and competitor analysis
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- On-Page Optimisation (e.g. using advanced techniques)
- Establish content goals and performance metrics with a view to ongoing content optimisation
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in the content and recommend new topics
- Create, update, and edit website content as needed
- Create relevant, informative and compelling content for the company websites
- Research and create engaging and authoritative articles and blogs
- Promote content and services on social media
- Ensure all-around consistency (e.g. style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Be an active part in the content delivery and approval process, checking copy and images for the tone of voice and brand alignment and for overall quality assurance of the content
- Evaluate campaign performance
- Utilise Google Analytics and webmaster tools to track the progress of all projects
- Create search strategies timelines, calendars, and goals
- Source keywords for blogs, press releases, social status updates, and campaign needs
- Work with the marketing team to implement and deploy strategy plans
- Create and manage company social media groups on Social Media Websites like (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Content Marketing (e.g. articles and press releases)
- Create and share blogs and documents
Candidate Profile for SEO & Content Marketing Specialist
- Must be fluent in English and Bulgarian. Any additional European language is advantageous
- 3-5 years of relative experience
- Demonstrated work experience as a successful SEO/Content Writer
- Proven ability/portfolio of writing page, blog or article-based content
- Proactive self-motivator
- Clear understanding of best practices in digital marketing and search engine guidelines
- Previous content/planning experience in an online environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Great web communication skills – both written and visual, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with WordPress and HTML knowledge is required
- Strong copywriting skills with excellent grammar and spelling
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Creative and innovative thinker who enjoys taking initiative
- Must have a good sense of humour
What Blue Lynx Offers
- Competitive salary in line with experience
- Bonus scheme
- 40-hour working week
- 22 paid vacation days and all Bulgarian national holidays
- Hybrid working model – 2-3 days required in the office
- Assistance with travel costs to and from work
- MultiSport card – 50/50 contribution
- Private medical insurance
- Food vouchers
- Joining an established international company with 5 offices in 3 countries
- Flat organisational structure, young and vibrant working environment
- Brand new modern office, conveniently based near good public transport links
- Lots of room to grow as an individual and within the organisation
- Fun company social events
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team