Senior Software Engineer
INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+359 879 807 448
Our client is a leader in the software development market for online gambling. They sell their products to key players in the gambling industry including sports betting and casino.
They are currently expanding their development department and are now looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer to join their team in Sofia or Plovdiv.
As a Senior Software Engineer on you will dig into the complex but rewarding world of Sports betting and Online gaming, real-time calculation, odds services, CRM and reporting, all at a massive scale.
Job Profile for Senior Software Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Participate in the design and decision-making of technical solution implementation
- Troubleshoot, analyse, provide workarounds and resolve various software problems
- Mentor and train new team members
Candidate Profile for Senior Software Engineer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Experience with real-time solutions that involve Sockets, Queues, distributed data streams and APIs
- Advanced architecture understanding on both theoretical and applied level
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices that minimise tech debt
- Deep understanding of the entire web stack and how each piece impacts performance and reliability
- Deep knowledge in PHP programming
- Advanced knowledge of at least one programming language, and OOP patterns
- Experience with OPP, design patterns, Phalcon, Kafka and Symfony
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ is advantageous
- Database design (Relational and NoSQL)
- Commitment to quality, performance, and efficiency
- Able to take ownership
- Design and business insight
- Commitment to quality, performance, continuous improvement and efficiency
- Excellent abilities for cross-team collaboration and communication
What Our Client Offers
- 20-25 vacation days
- Hybrid work environment
- Health Insurance + dental
- Food vouchers and Multisport Card
- Travel allowance
- Additional courses and certifications
- Friday Happy Hour + massages at the office
- Opportunity to turn your ideas and approach into real implementation
- Great location in a brand new building
Blue Lynx Careers EOOD is a registered provider of Recruitment Services with License No: 3173/06.07.2021
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com.
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team