Senior HR Manager – Bulgarian & English
+359 879 807 448
Our client is an international architectural company with an extensive professional portfolio of residential and non-residential projects. They have grown steadily for the past few years and are looking now for an enthusiastic Senior HR Manager (Consultant) to join their team in Sofia.
Please note that this is a long-term consultancy role for approximately 40 hours/month. The working hours are flexible and depend on the projects/needs of the client.
Job Profile for Senior HR Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work as an interim/consultant Senior HR Manager
- Manage and apply best HR business practices using legal knowledge and professional experience
- Keep up to date with changes in labour law and share this knowledge with the team and the management
- Improve procedures for hiring, promotion, or laying off employees
- Establish and implement a framework for ongoing appraisal correctly interpret performance trends
- Analyse and keep track of employee performance. Provide feedback and guidance to the employee and the management team
- Set performance goals and objectives—both long- and short-term — which need to be clear and transparent
- Conduct annual appraisals together with the respective managers
- Oversee and administer benefits and compensation. Create a comprehensive benefits programme
- Design and implement training programs for employees
- Facilitate and moderate corporate goals
- Ensure that the company culture is managed, maintain the already happy work environment
- Maintain a safe and inclusive work environment and promote the importance of inclusion and diversity
- Provide guidance to ensure fair treatment of all employees at all times and make sure that everyone has equal access to opportunities and information
- Manage team dynamics in collaboration with management to guarantee that team members can work well together and achieve their common goals effectively
- Create and develop a retention plan for current employees
Candidate Profile for Senior HR Manager
- Must be fluent in Bulgarian and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 5-10 years of work experience in a relevant HR role
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Bulgarian Labour Law
- Independent thinker and problem-solver
- Good planning, coordination, and prioritisation skills and great attention to detail
- Must have a no-nonsense attitude, be discrete and diplomatic
- Must be able to switch easily between tasks and handle a diverse and unpredictable workload
Blue Lynx Careers EOOD is a registered provider of Recruitment Services with License No: 3173/06.07.2021
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team