Road Engineer – English
+359 879 807 448
Our client is an international architecture company with a vast professional portfolio of residential and non-residential projects in multiple countries in Europe.
They have grown steadily for the past few years and are looking for an enthusiastic Road Engineer to continue their growth.
Job Profile forRoad Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- BIM 3D modelling and 2D plans and details development in Revit and AutoCAD
- Data management and quantity take-off
- Prepare technical documentation for geodesy projects and infrastructures and coordinate with architectural and structural plans
- Put together technical documentation for hydraulic installations
Candidate Profile for Road Engineer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- A relevant University degree as an Architect/Engineer is required
- Competent to work with AutoCAD is a requirement
- Knowledge in Revit is preferred and considered an advantage
- Experience with Pythagoras CAD+GIS and on-site construction is considered an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Able to take initiatives and make decisions based on own judgement
- Fit to take responsibility for projects worked under coordinated planning and set deadlines
What Our Client Offers
- Attractive bonus scheme based on your performance
- Standard fixed vacation days plus National Holidays
- Health insurance
- Multisport card contribution
- Food vouchers
- Possible business trip(s) to Belgium
- A dynamic and creative international team of experts
- Young and vibrant work environment
- Attractive salary based on experience/skill level
- Dedicated training that can boost your future development
- Opportunity to grow and develop
- Open to relocation from other cities
Blue Lynx Careers EOOD is a registered provider of Recruitment Services with License No: 3173/06.07.2021
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team