INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+359 879 807 448
Who Are We?
We are Blue Lynx – a mid-sized international company recruiting globally on two continents 24/7. We’ve specialised in multilingual Talent Acquisition and HR solutions since 1988. Our company is an established market leader with expertise in IT, Sales, Creatives, Finance, and C-level recruitment.
Our first office was opened in the Netherlands as a small start-up company. Today, we’ve expanded our expertise far beyond the Dutch market with our offices in Varna, Sofia, Plovdiv and Bogota. Regardless of the location, our consistently high-quality services underpin our reputation.
As Blue Lynx expands and evolves, our greatest asset remains our people. We’ve built a strong team of committed professionals who also know how to have fun. And the best is yet to come.
Do you want to become part of our international family?
We are currently looking for an Recruitment Support & Researcher to join our team in Varna. Your main role will be to support with general and recruitment related administrative duties.
Job Profile for Recruitment Support & Researcher
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information in the CRM throughout the whole recruitment cycle
- Prepare and advertise job vacancies for our company website, as well as external job boards including LinkedIn
- Manage email and telephone correspondence with candidates, organise CVs and other admission documentation
- Screen and approve candidates; communicate with candidates regarding job vacancies
- Answer general phone calls and inform callers about our services in a polite, informative and interesting manner
- Work in close cooperation with Recruitment Consultants, Talent Sourcers, and Recruitment Sales
- Participate in and coordinate different research projects, related to: current market, competition, prospective clients, new clients, industries, etc.
- Coordinate internal/external appointments with different stakeholders
- General office management duties such as but not limited to: communication and coordination with suppliers; purchasing of office equipment and stationaries
Candidate Profile for Recruitment Support & Researcher
- Must be fluent in Bulgarian and English, both written and spoken. Any additional European language is an advantage
- 1-2 years of office-based experience (can be in an administrative role)
- A people person with strongly developed social skills
- Excellent eye for detail, organised, able to multitask
- Good sense of humour and ability to work in a team of internationals who work hard and laugh hard
What Blue Lynx Offers
- Competitive salary in line with experience
- 40-hour working week
- 22 paid vacation days and all Bulgarian national holidays
- Assistance with travel costs to and from work
- MultiSport card – 50/50 contribution
- Private medical insurance
- Food vouchers
- Joining an established international company with 5 offices in 3 countries
- Flat organisational structure, young and vibrant working environment
- Brand new modern office, conveniently based near good public transport links
- Lots of room to grow as an individual and within the organisation
- Fun company social events
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team