Junior HVAC Engineer – English
INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+359 879 807 448
Our client is an international architecture company with a vast professional portfolio of residential and non-residential projects in multiple countries in Europe.
They have grown steadily for the past few years and are looking for an enthusiastic Junior HVAC Engineer to continue their growth with.
Job Profile for Junior HVAC Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Design of ventilation systems
- Sketch of ventilation systems
Candidate Profile for Junior HVAC Engineer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Relevant University degree – HVAC Engineer
- 1+ year HVAC system design experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently and as a team member
- Detail-oriented with excellent organisational skills
What Our Client Offers
- A dynamic and creative international team of experts
- Attractive salary based on experience/skill level
- Young and vibrant work environment
- Dedicated training that can boost your future development
- Open to relocation from other cities
- Possibility to grow and develop
Blue Lynx Careers EOOD is a registered provider of Recruitment Services with License No: 3173/06.07.2021
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team