Software 3D Developer – English
INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+359 879 807 448
Our client is an international group software publisher designing, producing, selling, and ensuring the maintenance of a range of Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. These software products have been designed to help manufacturers in the design and maintenance of the electrical part of any type of installation.
They are currently expanding their CEA development department and are now looking to hire a Software 3D Developer to join their team in Sofia.
Job Profile for Software 3D Developer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for delivering new features and for the continuous improvements of the existing code base
- Participate in all phases of the development process, and your tasks will include requirements review, requirements development, design, coding, code reviews, writing unit tests, and support
- Work with both server-side and client-side components, producing stable, and performant code
- Collaborate with the specialists in Bulgaria, Denmark, and France who are responsible for delivering solution requirements
- Cooperate with experienced developers and testers across our other development sites located in Poland, Bulgaria and Tunisia
Candidate Profile for Software 3D Developer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Master’s degree in Computer Sciences or Mathematics
- 5 years of professional experience in a similar role
- 5 -10 years of professional experience as C# Developer and developing WinForm / WPF desktop App
- Have a solid understanding of .NET, C#, and OOP object-oriented concepts
- Knowledge of DevExpress tools for WinForms applications/Experience with 3D software and 3D geometry calculation
- Knowledge of MS DevOps
- Adaptable to an existing software solution and to drive implementation of new features to this solution
- Able to work both independently and as a member of a geographically dispersed team
- Have a structured and analytical working style, and the ability to plan your own work
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Positive attitude and commitment to professional development with good communication and collaboration skills
What Our Client Offers
- Hybrid working environment
- Competitive salary and Annual bonus scheme
- Additional social benefits
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Opportunity for Microsoft certification
- Personal development supported by training programs, internal training programs, online learning platforms and daily work with highly-skilled experts
Blue Lynx Careers EOOD is a registered provider of Recruitment Services with License No: 3173/06.07.2021
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team