Senior Software Engineer – English
INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+359 879 807 448
Our client is a software company based in Plovdiv, reinventing modern consulting. They assist mainly prestigious French companies in their growth and development. They help customers with their software development and allow them to reach a high level of quality on modern and complex technical stacks.
They are currently expanding and are now looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer to join their team.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will take part in and drive object squad projects, by contributing to all steps of the life cycle, from design to implementation, testing, and production. The client is a worldwide leader in the data storage and management industry and one of the most prominent French tech companies.
Job Profile for Senior Software Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the design, architecture discussions and ensure that the systems are robust, secure, and well-designed
- Collaborate with the team members by unblocking any technical challenges faced
- Work closely with architects, POs, engineering, and GS leads to deliver the roadmap
- Develop, test, maintain, and improve software while ensuring an amazing user experience
- Be responsible for the technical leadership of your teammates, as well as for the quality of the team’s deliverables
- Make a long-term commitment, as the products require strong onboarding, and offer unlimited learning
- Opportunity to travel to Paris for upskilling weeks, fully covered by the company
Candidate Profile for Senior Software Engineer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT or similar
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with Typescript, GoLang, Python
- Knowledge of any of the following will be considered a big advantage: Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Redis, Kafka
- Deep knowledge and understanding of MongoDB, Zookeeper, Scaling, Public-key encryption, Access credentials, TLS, Data encryption, SSH
- Desire to solve deep problems on complex questions
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary package
- High-end equipment
- Paris travel opportunities
- Flexible work policy
- Generous budget for learning and training
- Great culture
- Sports, wellness, food, fun
Blue Lynx Careers EOOD is a registered provider of Recruitment Services with License No: 3173/06.07.2021
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team