Senior Recruitment Consultant – Bulgarian & English
INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+359 879 807 448
Who Are We?
We are Blue Lynx – a mid-sized international company recruiting globally on two continents 24/7. We’ve specialised in multilingual Talent Acquisition and HR solutions since 1988. Our company is an established market leader with expertise in IT, Sales, Creatives, Finance, and C-level recruitment.
Our first office was opened in the Netherlands as a small start-up company. Today, we’ve expanded our expertise far beyond the Dutch market with our offices in Varna, Sofia, Plovdiv and Bogota. Regardless of the location, our consistently high-quality services underpin our reputation.
As Blue Lynx expands and evolves, our greatest asset remains our people. We’ve built a strong team of committed professionals who also know how to have fun. And the best is yet to come.
Do you want to become part of our international family?
We are expanding and looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant, who will be based in one of our offices in Varna, Plovdiv or Sofia. Your main role will be to recruit highly qualified candidates for entry to senior-level positions across the public and private sector, both in the Netherlands, Bulgaria and abroad.
Job Profile for Senior Recruitment Consultant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Source and screen candidates using all available resources and databases (variety of job boards, a state-of-the-art company-owned CRM and LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Qualify job vacancies with clients and create a tailor-made recruitment process based on the needs of our clients and the job market
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Build and maintain professional relationships with clients that are based on trust and knowledge
- Conduct interviews, online (MS Teams/Zoom/Google Meet, etc.) and by phone
- Professionally and commercially represent job opportunities to candidates
- Represent and introduce candidates to clients
- Schedule interviews via email and telephone with candidates and clients
- When necessary assist/coach candidates through the interview process, ensure an excellent candidate experience
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions with clients and candidates
- Confirm and close contract details with clients and candidates
- Prepare information for the HR & Finance teams
- Work in close cooperation with fellow recruitment consultants
- Maintain the recruitment administration in the company CRM (you will be supported by our Admin team)
- Quick and professional turnaround of work
Candidate Profile for Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Must be fluent in Bulgarian and English, both written and spoken
- 4+ years of Recruitment experience
- Experience with LinkedIn – LinkedIn Recruiter Seat account is not a must but is highly advantageous
- International experience, i.e. working with international clients/candidates or experience living or working abroad, must have an international mindset
- Highly commercial, result-driven, proactive and with a strong hands-on attitude
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and shifting priorities
- Able to communicate accurately, clearly and concisely
- Detail-oriented, organised, able to multitask and prioritise
- Good sense of humour and ability to work in a team of internationals
What Blue Lynx Offers
- Competitive salary in line with experience
- Bonus scheme eligibility
- 40-hour working week
- 22 paid vacation days and all Bulgarian national holidays
- Assistance with travel costs to and from work
- MultiSport card – 50/50 contribution
- Private medical insurance
- Food vouchers
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Joining an established international company with 5 offices in 3 countries
- Flat organisational structure, young and vibrant working environment
- Brand new modern office, conveniently based near good public transport links
- Lots of room to grow as an individual and within the organisation
- Fun company social events
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team