React Native Developer – English
INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+359 879 807 448
Our client is a leader in the software development market for online gambling. They sell their products to key players in the gambling industry including sports betting and casino.
They are currently expanding their development department and are now looking to hire a React Native Developer to join their team in Sofia.
As a React Native Developer, you will be participating in the full agile cycle of product development by building efficient and reusable new features into existing applications.
Job Profile for React Native Developer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Participate in an exciting project that elevates our client’s next-gen product for online gambling
- Work on a well-written TypeScript codebase
- Assist with providing estimates
- Write efficient and reusable code
Candidate Profile for React Native Developer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- 2+ years in React Native development
- Experience with the following is a plus:
- Appsflyer and Branch.io
What Our Client Offers
- Full-time employment and labour contract
- Opportunity for additional trainings and certifications
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Workflow that helps you to learn new things all the time
- Food vouchers, birthday vouchers, and multisport card
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Project bonuses
- Happy hour plus massages at the office
- Friendly environment
- Excellent working environment
- Opportunity to turn your ideas and approach into real implementation
- Great location in a brand new building
Blue Lynx Careers EOOD is a registered provider of Recruitment Services with License No: 3173/06.07.2021
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team