Mid React Full-Stack Developer – English
INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+359 879 807 448
Our client is a software company based in Plovdiv, reinventing modern consulting. They assist mainly prestigious French companies in their growth and progress. They help customers with their software development and allow them to reach a high level of quality on modern and complex technical stacks.
They are currently expanding and are now looking to hire a Mid React Full-Stack Developer to join their team.
As a Mid React Full-Stack Developer, you will participate in the long-term UI development of two complex and challenging state-of-the-art products in the software-designed data storage industry. The client is a worldwide leader in the data storage and management industry and one of the most prominent French tech companies.
Job Profile for Mid React Full-Stack Developer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Be part of an agile team of 3 people in Plovdiv, as an extension of 4 more Full-Stack React Developers in Paris, with a designer as Product Owner
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel to Paris for upskilling weeks, fully covered by the company
Candidate Profile for Mid React Full-Stack Developer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT or similar
- 2+ years working as a React Full-Stack Developer
- Experience with React 16.8 + hooks and knowledge of some of the classic React patterns and libraries
- Basic knowledge of build chain using Webpack, Babel
- Knowledge of any of the following will be considered a big advantage: Linux, Rest APIs, and UI responsiveness. JS Testing libraries and strategies, knowledge of the latest JS features
- Desire to solve deep problems on complex questions
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary package
- High-end equipment
- Paris travel opportunities
- Flexible work policy
- Generous budget for learning and training
- Great culture
- Sports, wellness, food, fun
Blue Lynx Careers EOOD is a registered provider of Recruitment Services with License No: 3173/06.07.2021
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team