DevOps Engineer – English
INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+359 879 807 448
Our client is a software company based in Plovdiv, reinverting modern consultancy and assisting mainly in the growth and development of their partners. The company also helps customers with software development and reaching a high level of quality on modern and complex technical stacks.
They are currently expanding and are now looking to hire a DevOps Engineer to join their team.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be integrated into an agile development team in Plovdiv, and collaborate with other agile teams across the world, mainly in Paris and San Francisco. The client is a worldwide leader in the data storage and management industry and one of the most prominent French tech companies.
Job Profile for DevOps Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Development and maintenance of tools used by the client’s software and engineering teams
- Support the developed tools
- Incorporate some of the tools in the continuous integration chain
- Be responsible for the technical leadership of your teammates, as well as for the quality of the team’s deliverables
- Make a long-term commitment, as the products require strong onboarding, and offer unlimited learning
- Opportunity to travel to Paris for upskilling weeks, fully covered by the company
Candidate Profile for DevOps Engineer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT or similar
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with Python and Shell Scripting
- Deep knowledge and understanding: Linux, Git, Kubernetes, Docker, GitHub
- Knowledge and understanding of the distributed system and the parallel development patterns of any of the following will be considered a big advantage – hardware: x86 arch, professional servers, storage devices, etc.
- Desire to solve deep problems on complex questions
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary package
- High-end equipment
- Paris travel opportunities
- Flexible work policy
- Learning and training generous budget
- Great culture
- Sports, wellness, food, fun
Blue Lynx Careers EOOD is a registered provider of Recruitment Services with License No: 3173/06.07.2021
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team