Database Administrator – Bulgarian & English
INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+359 879 807 448
Our client is an American company that is a leading investment advisor and provides a fully integrated wealth management technology platform. Their proven spectrum of investment strategies addresses all essential needs of investment advisors and institutional investors by helping them grow faster and serve their clients more efficiently.
The company is currently expanding its team in Sofia and they are now looking to hire a Database Administrator.
Job Profile for Database Administrator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the Design and Architecture Database
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and back up data
- Offer suggestions and solutions for big data processing – ETL and DWH
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
- Conduct regular testing and evaluations to ensure data security, privacy, and integrity
- Monitor database performance, implement changes, and apply new patches and versions when required
- Collaborate with the development team to resolve performance issues
Candidate Profile for Database Administrator
- Must be fluent in Bulgarian and English, both written and spoken
- University degree in Computer Science, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience as Oracle Database Administrator
- Experience with Shell Scripting and BI Reporting, SQL, PL/SQL relational database, case and third-party tools
- Knowledge of performance optimisation (Indexes, AWR, ASH)
- Familiarity with database design, documentation, and coding
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity, and advanced query design
- Problem solving skills and the ability to think algorithmically
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days
- Hybrid work environment
- Health insurance
- Multisport card
- Additional courses and certifications
- Great office location
Blue Lynx Careers EOOD is a registered provider of Recruitment Services with License No: 3173/06.07.2021
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team