Customer Support Agent – German & English
INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+359 879 807 448
Our client is one of the fastest-growing game technology companies worldwide. Their focus is mainly on people and technology. They aim to improve their products and services in order to provide the best online gaming experience to their users around the world.
They are currently expanding and are actively looking for a Customer Support Agent to join their team in Sofia.
Job Profile for Customer Support Agent
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Address customer questions, complaints, and comments (email, phone, live chat)
- Provide outbound services via email and phone
- Be compliant with company policies, whilst supporting the customer
- Respond to customers within the agreed Key Performance Indicator(KPI)/Service-Level Agreement (SLA)
- Be always updated on the company’s product, promotions, policy, and changes
- Update customers’ database
- Communicate internally with other departments to follow up on pending issues
- Collaborate with team/shift leaders and colleagues
Candidate Profile for Customer Support Agent
- Must be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Some previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is a plus
- Advanced communication skills
- Active listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions, and responding as appropriate
- Reading comprehension: understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work-related matters
- Written expression: the ability to communicate information and data in writing so others will understand
- Service orientation: Actively looking for ways to help customers
- Multitasking ability is highly appreciated
- Good skills in computer and MS office
- Able to work in shifts
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary package
- Great bonus scheme
- Hybrid model of working
- Private health insurance
- Monthly allowance for lunch
- Clear career paths and a developmental 360° feedback framework
Blue Lynx Careers EOOD is a registered provider of Recruitment Services with License No: 3173/06.07.2021
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team