FullStack Developer – English
INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+359 879 807 448
Our client is a leader in the software development market for online gambling. They sell their products to key players in the gambling industry including sports betting and casino.
They are currently expanding their development team and are now looking to hire a FullStack Developer to join them on location in Sofia or Plovdiv.
As a FullStack Developer, you will be participating in the full agile cycle of the product development by building efficient and reusable web systems and abstractions.
Job Profile for FullStack Developer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work as part of a scrum team to build Node.js and Vue.js application that will be the next-gen platform management tool
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- Integrate data storage solutions such as databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Write unit and integration tests
- Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups
- Assist with building estimates
- Build efficient and reusable web systems and abstractions, part of a large scale web development platform
- Participate in the full agile cycle of the product development
- Find and address performance problems
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Identify and communicate best practices
Candidate Profile for FullStack Developer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Minimum 2+ years working with Vue.js for server-side development
- Deep understanding of functional programming concepts
- Solid experience in back-end programming
- Thorough understanding of REST APIs (w/ Vue.js and Express)
- Good knowledge of event-driven architecture
- Experience in design and development of scalable applications to ensure fault tolerance and high availability
- Knowledge of databases and NoSQL databases (MySql, MongoDB, Postgres etc.)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming
- General knowledge of the whole web stack, including protocols and web servers
- Experience in online gaming/sports betting industry
- Working knowledge of PHP, React, Kafka, GCP or other cloud platforms is advantageous
- Self-learner – able to see a project through A to Z
What Our Client Offers
- 20-25 vacation days
- Hybrid work environment
- Health Insurance + dental
- Food vouchers and Multisport Card
- Travel allowance
- Additional courses and certifications
- Friday Happy Hour + massages at the office
- Opportunity to turn your ideas and approach into real implementation
Great location in a brand new building
Blue Lynx Careers EOOD is a registered provider of Recruitment Services with License No: 3173/06.07.2021
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team