SEO & Content Marketing Specialist – Bulgarian & English
INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+359 879 807 448
Who Are We?
We are Blue Lynx – a mid-sized international company recruiting globally 24/7. We’ve been specialising in multilingual Talent Acquisition and HR solutions since 1988. Our company is an established market leader with expertise in IT, Sales, Creatives, Finance, and C-level recruitment.
Our first office was opened in the Netherlands as a small start-up company. Today, we’ve expanded our expertise far beyond the Dutch market with our offices in Varna, Sofia, Plovdiv and Bogota. Regardless of the location, our consistently high-quality services underpin our reputation.
As Blue Lynx expands and evolves, our greatest asset remains our people. We’ve built a strong team of committed professionals who also know how to have fun. And the best is yet to come.
Do you want to become part of our international family?
We are looking for a SEO & Content Marketing Specialist to join our expanding Digital Marketing team in Varna or Sofia.
Job Profile for SEO & Content Marketing Specialist
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Implement new Local SEO strategies to ensure ROI maximisation
- Establish content goals and performance metrics with a view to ongoing content optimisation
- Create search strategies timelines, calendars, and goals
- Optimise websites and landing pages via WordPress with BeaverBuilder
- On-page SEO optimisation – meta tags, text structural elements, internal link building, user experience, microformats (schema markups)
- Conduct keyword analysis and research and work to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Measure and report on content and SEO performance and create a monthly report for management
- Actively, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console
- Grow organic traffic and sales via natural link-building and content creation
- Be responsible for copywriting SEO, supporting content-driven marketing and competitor analysis
Candidate Profile for SEO & Content Marketing Specialist
- Must be fluent in English and Bulgarian. Any additional European language is an advantage
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Local and/ or Organic SEO
- Experience with content management systems
- Advanced user of tools like Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl or similar
- Proven ability/portfolio of writing page, blog or article-based content
- Proactive self-motivator
- Clear understanding of best practices in digital marketing and search engine guidelines
- Previous content/planning experience in an online environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Great web communication skills – both written and visual, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong copywriting skills with excellent grammar and spelling
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Creative and innovative thinker who enjoys taking initiative
What Blue Lynx Offers
- Competitive salary in line with experience
- 40-hour working week
- 22 paid vacation days and all Bulgarian national holidays
- Hybrid working model – 2-3 days required in the office
- Assistance with travel costs to and from work
- MultiSport card – 50/50 contribution
- Private medical insurance
- Food vouchers
- Joining an established international company with 5 offices in 3 countries
- Flat organisational structure, young and vibrant working environment
- Brand new modern office, conveniently based near good public transport links
- Lots of room to grow as an individual and within the organisation
- Fun company social events
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team