Hardware Design Engineer – Bulgarian & English
+359 879 807 448
Our client is a German company specialising in electric power conversion generators and power conversion technology uninterruptible Power Supply as well as in upcoming wind and solar/PV applications.
They are currently expanding their team in Sofia and are now looking to hire a Hardware Design Engineer.
Job Profile for Hardware Design Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Plan, schedule and coordinate detailed phases of a project
- Devise new approaches to problems encountered
- Participate in and promote process improvements within assigned areas
- Perform work that involves conventional engineering practices, but includes a variety of complex features, such as conflicting design requirements and difficult coordination requirements
- Provide direct support for sales, manufacturing, purchasing and development by sharing information in the form of proposals and design reviews
- Respond to troubleshoot component and system problems
- Design, support, and test of low to moderate to high complexity hardware boards and circuits
- Manage all levels of derivatives including task definition and duration estimation
- Participate in international and multi-site projects
Candidate Profile for Hardware Design Engineer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- University degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- 4+ years of professional experience in the relevant role of engineering
- Experience in the hardware design of Microprocessor systems and Power Electronics Modules
- Experience in the hardware design of FPGA systems
- Knowledge in the area of embedded software development
- Very good knowledge of Altium Designer
- Knowledge of Low Voltage Directive
- Good understanding of the EMC phenomenon
- EMC Validation and Verification
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary
- Additional social benefits
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Additional health insurance
- Optional parking slot
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team