Front-End Developer – English
INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+359 879 807 448
Our client is a leader in the software development market for online gambling. They sell their products to key players in the gambling industry including sports betting and casino.
They are currently expanding their development department and are now looking to hire a Front-End Developer to join their team in Sofia.
As a Front-End Developer, you will execute user interface designs from product requirements and UI specifications.
Job Profile for Front-End Developer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Implement design into working web and styles
- Collaborate with Project/Product Manager
- Develop componentised UI architecture providing UI elements
- Apply design principles and user experience to implement high-fidelity mock-ups as well as interaction flows
- Collaborate with Back-End Developers and Architects to develop a scalable, standardised and flexible UI
- Investigate and address possible security issues in the UI
- Fix bugs
Candidate Profile for Front-End Developer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Minimum 4 years of Front End Development experience
- Experience with Angular/ReactJS/Vue.js is advantageous
- Experience with Agile, Scrum is a plus
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS/LESS
- AJAX, REST, Web API design
- Photoshop and image editing
- Knowledge of responsive design and unit testing frameworks
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to meet deadlines
- Attention to details
What Our Client Offers
- Full-time employment and labor contract
- Friendly environment
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Opportunity for additional trainings and certifications
- Workflow that helps you to learn new things all the time
- Excellent working environment
- Food vouchers, birthday vouchers and multisport card
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Project bonuses
- Happy hour plus massages at the office
- Opportunity to turn your ideas and approach into real implementation
- Great location in a brand new building
Blue Lynx Careers EOOD is a registered provider of Recruitment Services with License No: 3173/06.07.2021
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team