Database Administrator – English
INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+359 879 807 448
Our client is a leader in the software development market for online gambling. They sell their products to key players in the gambling industry including sports betting and casino.
They are currently expanding their development department and are now looking to hire a Database Administrator to join their team in Sofia or Plovdiv.
As a Database Administrator, you will be responsible for the database systems of high availability and quality based on the users, to provide seamless flow of information throughout the company.
Job Profile for Database Administrator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Design and implement database in accordance to end users information needs and views
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and back up data
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
Candidate Profile for Database Administrator
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related field
- 2+ years of experience as a Database Administrator
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end-user applications
- Experience in MySQL, Percona, MariaDB, MongoDB, PostgreSQL on Linux and Windows
- Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
- Previous experience and knowledge of AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience with case tools and third-party tools
- Experience with Kubernetes is advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity,
- Problem-solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
What Our Client Offers
- 20-25 vacation days
- Hybrid work environment
- Health Insurance + dental
- Food vouchers and Multisport Card
- Travel allowance
- Additional courses and certifications
- Friday Happy Hour + massages at the office
- Opportunity to turn your ideas and approach into real implementation
- Great location in a brand new building
Blue Lynx Careers EOOD is a registered provider of Recruitment Services with License No: 3173/06.07.2021
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team