Customer Support Representative – Italian & English
INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+359 879 807 448
Our client is a leader in the software development market for online gambling. They sell their products to key players in the gambling industry including sports and casino betting.
They are now looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, positive, and a people person in the role of Customer Support Representative to join their Customer Support team in Sofia or Plovdiv. Someone who will put the customer first, provide outstanding service and makes sure they do everything they can from start to finish.
Job Profile for Customer Support Representative
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Answer customer questions and requests via email and live chat
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer inquiries
- Keep up to date with the products and promotions
- Work closely with colleagues across the entire international business
- Deliver first-class service to other customers in line with departmental KPIs
- Communicate internally with other departments and follow up on pending issues
- Collaborate with team/shift leaders and colleagues
Candidate Profile for Customer Support Representative
- Must be fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
- Good computing skills, especially in web-based applications
- Analytical and problem-solving skills – attention to detail is key
- Must be able to handle challenging situations
- Available and flexible to work on shifts
- Capable of prioritising and multitasking
What Our Client Offers
- Friendly environment
- Competitive salary package
- Great bonus scheme
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Workflow that helps you to learn new things all the time
- 20 days annual leave
- Food vouchers, birthday vouchers and multisport card
- Health insurance
- Happy hour with free snacks and beverages
- Transport allowance for late and night shifts
- Great location in a brand-new building
Blue Lynx Careers EOOD is a registered provider of Recruitment Services with License No: 3173/06.07.2021
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team