Customer Service Representative – Different Languages
INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+359 879 807 448
Our client is a leading customer service company, providing outsourcing of digital marketing, business processes, technologies and consulting and analytical solutions. They are working on a variety of projects, each one different, exciting and with the opportunity to grow and develop.
They are currently expanding and are actively looking for Customer Service Representative profiles with different language requirements.
We have a variety of roles with different language(s) requirements. For example: English and French or English and Spanish.
We also have roles that require only one language. For example, only German or Portuguese, etc.
Should you speak one or more of the listed languages, do not hesitate to apply.
Furthermore, our client is very flexible offering an opportunity to work from home or at the office, depending on the different position. Additionally, some of the roles are full-time (40 hours) or part-time (depending on the position).
Job Profile for Customer Service Representative
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Handle a wide variety of consumer queries by phone or e-mail
- Manage multiple systems simultaneously to update e-records promptly and accurately
- Proactively provide support and assistance to colleagues and work together as a team
- Understand customers’ needs and deliver the best solution for each of them in line with the key performance indicators
- Execute customer inquiries in a timely and correct manner by predefined rules and escalate when needed
Candidate Profile for Customer Service Representative
- Must be advanced in one of the following languages: English, German, French, Portuguese, Romanian, Hungarian or Spanish, both written and spoken. Some positions require a combination of English and another language
- Experience in a contact centre or customer-facing role is preferred
- Adaptable to changes in products, processes, and technology
- Proven track record of excellent attendance and time-keeping
- Good computer literacy
- Able to understand customer needs quickly and accurately
- Problem-solver and a team player
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work in a multinational environment
- Opportunity for a long-term professional career
- Company’s initiatives – charity activities, team buildings, sports events, internal competitions
- Food vouchers
- Additional health insurance
- Additional remuneration for service and professional experience 0.6%
- Multisport card discount
- Option to work from home for some of the positions
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team